From Thursday 24th September 2020 we will be encouraging our customers to scan the Covid 19 QR CODE displayed for the NHS Test and Trace APP. This is used to help trace and stop the spread of coronavirus. If you do not have the facility to do this, we will confirm we have the correct contact details for your party. Only the lead guest will need do this. When entering our premises it is also compulsory to wear a face covering unless you are exempt from doing so
Visiting soon? This is what you need to know.
Here are a few of the changes we have made to reduce the spread of coronavirus on our park and to give staff and guests confidence during your holiday.
- Respect social distancing on site.
- Contact free check in process with a friendly greeting on arrival to help guide you and answer any questions you may have
- For customer enquiries while onsite, telephone contact with reception will be required in the first instance.
- One way systems in and out of Reception and Amenity Blocks with hand sanitising stations
- Plastic screens are in place at the Reception
- Contactless and card methods of payment will be strongly encouraged
- Those guests staying in our accommodation can be rest assured a deep clean and sanitisation will be undertaken between stays. A sanitised key will be given on arrival at Reception.
- Visible markers will be placed around the park including within our amenity blocks so guests can clearly see how far to stand apart.
- The on-site Fish and Chip Shop and Mini-market have also implemented strict social distancing measures. Limits will be in place on the number of customers in the Fish and Chip Shop and Minimarket at any given time. Only two members from each family group will be allowed. No unaccompanied children will be allowed in the mini market.
- The launderette ia open with limits in place on the number of users at any given time.
- Makis Leisure is open. For all of the latest opening times visit the Makis Leisure Facebook page.
- The play area, woodland walk and pump track area now open for the enjoyment of our visitors we ask that social distancing is adhered to and children are supervised at all times.
Whilst on Park we hope all our guests can use as many of our facilities as possible, respecting other users and current social distancing guidelines.